The fine reporters at Android Police seem to have found (what is claimed to be) the service manual for the purported upcoming 2013 Nexus phone. Based on the provided information, the device will be produced by LG and come with a vanilla Android operating system (Pure Android Experience).
The original article on Android Police has removed the above image at the request of LG (add tense movie music now).
Here are the purported specs for this device:
- 4.95" display
- 2GB RAM
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 8 megapixel (MP) rear camera
- 1.3 megapixel (MP) front facing camera
- up to 32GB of internal storage (no memory card slot)
- Near Field Communication capabilities (NFC)
- Wireless Charging
- 2,300 mAh battery
You can read the service manual on SCRIBD here.
Most sites have been calling this upcoming device the Nexus 5 but it will more likely be called the Nexus 4 (2013 edition).