We live in an always hungry and instant gratification society so why not create a way for us to consume a quick to |make" and quick to eat 12 course meal?
Christopher Godfrey, a design student,has created this "wonderful" meal you eat straight from a can.
What "delicious" flavors will tickle your taste buds?
- A selection of local cheeses with sourdough
- Pickled Kobe beef with charred strawberry
- Ricotta ravioli with a soft egg yolk
- Shiitake mushroom topped with filled peppers
- Halibut poached in truffle butter in a coconut crepe
- Risotto-foraged ramps, prosciutto, and fresh parmesan
- French onion soup with fresh thyme and gruyere cheese
- Roast pork belly and celeriac root puree
- Palate cleanser, pear ginger juice
- Rib eye steak with grilled mustard greens
- Crack pie with milk ice cream on a vanilla tule
- French canelle with a malt barley and hazelnut latte