Anyone preparing for disaster / emergency knows that in addition to having easy to prepare food on hand, fire is an indispensable tool. Fire allows you to disinfect a tool, boil water (to sanitize it) or prepare different types of food. Fire is critical but difficult to make without preparation during an emergency. This is where Stove In A Can comes in.
What is Stove In A Can?
The Stove In a Can is a simple self contained stove with everything you need from the support frame, fuel and even matches. It is a self contained cooking solution.
In the can, you get:
- The can which becomes the stove frame
- 4 fuel pucks (lasting 1 hour each)
- The cooking ring
- The fuel ring
Simplicity and speed is critical during an emergency and the Stove In A Can doesn't fail to satisfy. It can be lit and used in under a minute and is relatively fool proof.
- It is self contained and everything you need is included
- Soot is contained inside the can which makes storage and carry much better
- The fuel cells are waterproof
- The fuel is solid so you are not worried about spilling or overfilling
- The fuel is reusable. Once your water is boiled or food is cooked, you can put out the fire with the lid and reuse it
- The fuel does not expire so you don't have to worry about rotating it
- The fuel doesn't burn clean and leaves soot on anything you use
- The included matches are relatively cheap and I recommend you replace them with better waterproof strike anywhere survival matches